Expedia released a survey this week about the most annoying things other drivers do. And texting took the top spot for the third year in a row. Now here are the five most annoying things PASSENGERS do . . .
1. Backseat driving. 61% of people in the survey said it’s the most annoying thing you can do when you’re a passenger.
2. Being a bad navigator, 11%. But don’t we all just use GPS now?
3. Hogging the radio, 9%. Especially if you’re listening to OUR show, and they try to change the station.
4. Falling asleep, 6%. Especially if you’re on a long road trip, because you’ve got no one to talk to.
5. Taking your shoes off, 5%. And it’s even worse if you put your feet up on the dashboard . . . and then fall ASLEEP. (Expedia.com)