The TSA is currently way understaffed, but they say more agents will be hired. So if that’s a possible career option for you, please first review this list of The Top Questions to Ask Yourself Before Becoming a TSA Agent.
Am I prepared to send anyone with a scruffy beard straight to Guantanamo?
- Am I prepared to send anyone with a scruffy beard straight to Guantanamo?
- Do I have any experience molesting people over their clothing?
- How aggressively can I say the word “ma’am”?
- Can I look someone in the eye and say, without even cracking a smile, “We’re working as fast as we can, sir”?
- Do I love pointless badges?
- Is it more satisfying to take out my inferiority complex on a punching bag or weary travelers?
- Can I remember to keep the bottle of alcohol I bring to work to get me through the day below 3.4 ounces?
- Do I have to touch old people?
- Can I remember to add an occasional dude to my pat-down line so people don’t notice the rest are women with huge racks?
- Will a single second pass when I DON’T completely hate my job, my employer, my coworkers, my life, and myself?
- Would I like to have a private collection of four-ounce bottles of shampoo?
- Will my sausage fingers fit into those blue latex gloves?