Today is Friday the 13th. So let’s learn a little more about this supposedly unlucky day with The Top Friday the 13th Fun Facts.
- The actual name for people who are afraid of Friday the 13th is “idiots.”
- In the original “Friday the 13th” movie, the villain was the mom . . . just like on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”.
- Avoid an elevator today. Hey, look what happened to Prince.
- Along with Bernie Sanders, the fear of this day originated in the Middle Ages.
- It generates more hockey mask sales than actual hockey.
- Its movies may suck, but they’re better than “Mother’s Day”.
- This year, the real unlucky day in America is Tuesday, November 8th.