Need something to wash down your Stay-Puft marshmallows? Might I suggest the Ghostbusters-inspired Hi-C drink, which will be retuning soon to grocery store shelves? Currently, they’re trying to figure out how to market the stuff. They’re zeroing in on a slogan, but all we have so far are some of the ones they rejected.
- Drinking enough of it will make you a ghost
- “Only some cans are left over from the 80’s”
- No more toxic than regular Hi-C”
- “Who you gonna call? How about your gastroenterologist?”
- It’s what obese, lethargic ghosts drink!
- We’ll keep carpet bombing you with movie tie-ins until you buy a Ghostbusters ticket
- You’re never too old to drink boxed juice based on a childish movie about ghosts