In a new survey, 82% of Americans say getting a tattoo is no longer a rebellious act. For even more body ink trivia, check out The Top Interesting Facts About Tattoos.
- Women with tattoos are more likely to engage in risky behavior. Which is why I’m always on the lookout for women with tattoos.
- Ones that disappear between cellulite rolls are called “fat-toos.”
- 100% of all tattoos in Mandarin are tattooed on suburban white girls.
- “Tattoo” originates from the Polynesian word “ta,” meaning ” cry for attention.”
- Getting a tattoo of your boyfriend or girlfriend’s name is the perfect way to ensure that you’re about to get dumped.
- Popular cartoon characters that are often tattoos include the Tasmanian Devil, Batman, and Donald Trump.
- Evidently, racists don’t see the irony of symbolizing white pride by dying their skin black.
- 45 million Americans now have tattoos. And my grandpa doesn’t trust even one of them.
- The average tattoo parlor stays open until one hour after closing time for the nearest bar.