If you’ve ever had that moment where you SWORE you were going to hit the gym or go for a run, but it would take an act of God to get you off the couch . . . yeah, literally EVERYONE can relate.
A new survey found the 10 most common reasons people give for not exercising. Check ’em out . . .
1. No time.
2. No motivation.
3. Too tired.
4. Bad weather.
5. Don’t like exercising.
6. No money.
7. The gym is too busy.
8. No one to work out with.
9. The gym is too intimidating.
10. A bad day at work.
The survey also found some of the more ridiculous excuses people have used to avoid working out. Here are our four favorites . . .
1. “A fortune teller warned me not to exercise this month.”
2. “I didn’t want to have to do laundry.”
3. “I had one cookie, so I figured I should finish the pack.”
4. “My wife didn’t want me getting any hotter before our vacation.”