A new survey found 75% of people think they’re funny. That’s three out of every four people, which seems WAY too high.
Here are some more results from the survey . . .
1. 94% of people like making people laugh. Who are the 6% that don’t?
2. People who like practical jokes and, quote, “bathroom humor” are the most likely to have a lot of close friends.
3. Sarcastic and self-deprecating people are the least likely to have a lot of close friends.
4. Women are more likely to say they love comedy movies than men. 26% of women say comedies are their favorite type of movie, versus 21% of men.
5. And finally, 33% of people are afraid of clowns. (SENSELESS SURVEY ANSWER)