NFL owners are discussing possible new rules for the 2016 season during meetings this week. Some, like making every play reviewable, may be approved . . . but others will have a tougher time. Here are The Top New NFL Rule Changes.
- Whenever Tom Brady takes off his helmet, penalize him 20 yards for illegal use of handsomeness.
- Personal fouls now include mean Tweets.
- Penalty flags will be equipped with springs so they make a hilarious “BOING” sound when they hit the ground.
- Fans can sue Tony Romo for injuries caused by his errant throws.
- During the game, a player from each team will be granted the opportunity to go into the broadcast booth and punch Joe Buck
- All touchdown celebrations will be evaluated and scored by the judges from ″Dancing with the Stars″.
- Head coaches of winning teams will still get Gatorade poured over them, but losing coaches will get doused with a container of Flint, Michigan water.
- The Washington Redskins must either change their name, or change their mascot to Donald Trump.
- The head coach of the Cleveland Browns will carry two flags: A red one to challenge a call, and a white one to surrender when his team is losing 51-0 in the first quarter.