Who needs the sun when you can hide in a room with no windows watching hi-larious YouTube prank videos? A new survey asked people under 25 how important some different things are to the quality of their lives . . . and the Internet was voted more important than DAYLIGHT. It was also voted three times more important than a phone. Here’s the top 10 . . .
1. Freedom of speech . . . 81% say it’s important to their quality of life.
2. Internet connection, 69%.
3. Daylight, 64%.
4. Hot water, 57%.
5. A healthy diet, 43%.
6. Government assistance on health care, 37%.
7. A passport, 34%.
8. A phone connection, 21%.
9. The ability to drive, 17%.
10. A good night’s sleep, 11%.
The survey also found people under 25 use the Internet an average of 78 times a day.