Got your brackets ready? If that phrase means nothing to you, it might be because of something you’ll hear on this list of Reasons You Aren’t Into March Madness.
- It takes place during the day and that’s when you’re in the office focusing on work. Ha! I almost kept a straight face.
- You’re more worried about the upcoming November Madness when we vote for our next president.
- You’re boycotting anything to do with American universities until they finally start to put more of an emphasis on athletics.
- You live in Los Angeles and if you want to watch amateur basketball you’ve got the Lakers.
- After yesterday’s primary results, you’re too busy packing up for Canada.
- No matter how much time you put into your bracket, you know you’ll just lose to that cat lady in accounting who picks teams based on uniform color.
- You can’t stand watching college kids who already make more money than you ever will.
- Your focus this week is on Saint Patrick’s Day and March Drunkenness.
- You’re mad that the NCAA tournament has never included your alma mater, Trump University.