Are you going to follow Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O’Donnell, and other celebrities who move to Canada if Trump becomes president? If that’s an option for you, first take a minute to review this list of The Top Questions to Ask Yourself Before Moving to Canada.
- Do I have to learn French? Or Rush lyrics?
- Can I get used to replacing all swear words with “heck?”
Am I going to have to explain Donald Trump to everyone who finds out I’m American?
- Should I keep Rob Ford on speed-dial, just in case I happen to run out of crack?
- Is there any chance that Justin Bieber will move back?
- Is being bored to death that high on my bucket list?
- Will it be weird to have a national anthem people can actually sing?
- Can I handle the ease and convenience of having a health care system that actually works?
- Am I ready to fully embrace curling?