Astronaut Scott Kelly returned to Earth last night after spending a year on the International Space Station. Find out why that was such a cool thing with this list of The Best Things About Living on the International Space Station.
- When people say, “I’ve met Gary Busey,” you can say, “Well, I visited his old neighborhood!”
- Technically, it’s not cheating when you’re off the planet.
- You have a great view of all the fires that break out when Trump wins.
- It’s the one place you’re safe from Bill Cosby.
- You drink your recycled pee because you have to, and not just because you’re a perv.
- When you’re 250 miles above the earth, you have very little chance of accidentally wandering into a theater showing“Gods of Egypt”.
- You’re able to avoid exposure to“Fuller House”.
- You can brag to your friends about all the “Tang” you’re getting without lying.