Today is Super Tuesday. So let’s take a minute to learn about this big day in presidential politics with this list of The Top Super Tuesday Facts.
- Donald Trump will be extra orange when he campaigns, to appeal to citrus farmers.
- It’s made up mostly of southern states. Which is why it’s always dominated by Larry the Cable Guy.
- If Ted Cruz doesn’t win his home state of Texas, he’ll make a face even more annoying than his regular one.
- It’s important enough that Fox News may interrupt its coverage of Hillary’s email to report the results.
- It looks a lot like Regular Tuesday, except it wears a cape and no glasses.
- The name Super Tuesday was picked over the other option: Meh Monday.
- Bill Clinton calls it “Super Tuesday” because Hillary will be so busy that she won’t have time to keep tabs on him.
- It’s expected to be another opportunity for Marco Rubio to explain why coming in third place counts as a victory.