According to a new survey, 65% of us perform a random act of kindness once a day. And the most meaningful random act of kindness is leaving your waiter a huge tip. If you want to get in on it, here are the five most meaningful random acts of kindness.
- Leaving your waiter a big tip.
- Paying for the person behind you when you’re getting coffee.
- Hugging a friend when they don’t expect it.
- Taking flowers to a random person at a nursing home.
- Helping a random person who seems like they need it. Helping change a tire or broken down on the side of the road.