February 3, 2016
Hey, did you watch The People v. O.J. Simpson? Me neither, but I heard it isn’t that good. In fact, I heard a number of complaints. Here are just a few of them.
- Scary Robert Shapiro hair and makeup not as interesting as scary John Travolta hair and makeup
- Let’s face it — Cuba Gooding peaked with Snow Dogs
- All that Ford Bronco product placement was a bit much
- Ross was okay but where were Joey and Chandler?
- Packed with leftover Kenickie songs from Grease: Live!
- Not enough Naked Gun footage
- Writers changed Johnnie Cochran’s famous line to “If it doesn’t fit, try an oven mitt.”
- Worst Hertz commercial ever!