We tend to use the term “psychopath” for serial killers and crazy people. But about one in every hundred people qualify as a psychopath, and most of them AREN’T crazy murderers. Here are nine signs someone’s a psycho . . .
- They’re arrogant, and they truly believe they’re better than everyone else.
- They’re charming, they talk a lot, and they dominate conversations because they think what they have to say is more important.
- They get bored easily. So they need constant stimulus. They might also have trouble finishing projects.
- They’re extremely manipulative. They also tend to be very good at lying.
- They show a lack of remorse or guilt when they do something wrong. Or they might not even accept responsibility for it.
- They’re impulsive . . . they do things without thinking of the consequences.
- They’re irresponsible. They show up late to work a lot, and might also be financially dependent on someone else for long periods of time.
- They have a bad temper, and might get annoyed or impatient really easily.
- They struggle with serious relationships. And when they ARE in one, they tend to sleep around a lot.