Don’t know if you heard, but this weekend there was a blizzard or something. Here are some stats: .
1. There were at least 29 deaths because of the storm. Car accidents were the main cause . . . people having heart attacks while they shoveled snow was second . . . and carbon monoxide poisoning was third.
2. New York City got 26.8 inches, which JUST missed the all-time record. They got 26.9 inches in 2006. And it was also the second-largest snowstorm in Washington D.C. history.
3. Baltimore got 29.2 inches, which is their all time record.
4. This is the first time that New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. have all gotten 18 inches of snow from the same storm.
5. And Glengary, West Virginia got the most snow of anywhere . . . 40 INCHES.
On a fun and CRAZY note; Some guys in New York used their Jeep to tow each other around the city on skis and snowboards, and set it to the song,“New York, New York” by Frank Sinatra. And they called the video “Snowboarding with the NYPD“, because a cop pulls them over at the end, but lets them go. ENJOY!