January 22, 2016
The stock market outlook for 2016 looking pretty bleak, so it’s important to make good decisions with your money. You might consider getting help from a professional, but it’s important to choose the right one. Here are some red flags:
- When you question something he says, “Don’t worry . . . When Martin O’Malley is president, it’ll all make sense.”
- You ask about a 401k and he says he doesn’t know any of those “Star Wars” robots.
- You’ve saved a ton of money under his guidance . . . by not paying taxes.
- You ask him if he’s seen “The Big Short”, and he says, “Yeah, but I didn’t really get it.”
- He has to cut your appointment short to go do community service.
- He blames this stock market plunge on gravity.
- He works for Morgan Stanley’s brother, Paul.
- He gives you his pager number.