Here are five things to amaze and delight your friends. That may be enough for you, but if it were me, I’d try to squeeze some bucks out of them via bar bets on these beauties…….
- The Carolina Panthers and the Arizona Cardinals are playing for the NFC Championship this weekend. It will be the first time in the history of the NFL that both starting quarterbacks have won the Heisman Trophy and faced each other in a championship game….Cam Newton for Carolina (Auburn) and Carson Palmer for Arizona (USC).
- Kermit the Frog is left handed.
- Only two American cities have been founded by the federal government. One is Washington, D.C. (of course), but the other one is…..Perrysburg, Ohio.
- You don’t “HONE” in on something, you “HOME” in on it. “HONE” is to sharpen something, “HOME” is to target something accurately…like a homing device.
- Mel Gibson auditioned to play the role of Oskar Schindler in the movie “Schindler’s List”….for all you fans of irony.
You can thank me later. Better yet…you can cut me in for a percentage of anything you make.