Buzzfeed recently polled more than 200,000 readers, and had them answer hot-button questions about parenting.
- Is breastfeeding in public okay? 85% said yes.
- Can a kid get a well-rounded social AND academic experience if they’re homeschooled? 73% said no.
- Is spanking okay? 52% said no, 48% said yes.
- Should kids be vaccinated? 94% said yes.
- Should drugs be administered for pain during childbirth? The vast majority of people said it’s fine . . . 92%. So 8% said it’s not.
- Is it okay for grade school kids to drink soda? 68% said no, only 32% said yes.
- Is it ever appropriate to discipline someone ELSE’S child? 67% said no, 33% said yes.
- Is it ever okay to put a kid on a leash? 47% said YES to that one. 53% said no.