If your New Year’s diet is going too slowly, how happy would you be if you could just pay money to get it over with?
A new survey asked people how much they’d pay to drop around 15 pounds instantly. And the average was $650. Frankly, I’m surprised it’s that low. Here are some more results from the survey.
- 22% would give up alcohol for the rest of the year if they could drop 15 pounds immediately . . . 10% would give up sex . . . and 5% would cut off all ties with their MOTHER.
- 22% of people are pretty sure their diet will be over by the end of the month.
- The toughest day of the week to stick to a diet is Saturday.
- The number one reason people end a diet is because they get bored with it.
- And 8% of people have decided to lose weight because of a picture someone posted of them on social media.