A recent survey asked people how far they’re willing to go to avoid getting sick . . .
55% said they’ve used hand sanitizer after shaking someone’s hand . . . 35% have opened a door knob with their sleeve . . . 25% have actually asked someone who’s sick to stay away from them . . . and 6% have worn a medical mask in public. The survey also asked people how they prevent their SIGNIFICANT OTHER from getting them sick. Here are the top five answers . . .
1. 54% said they avoid kissing them if they’re sick.
2. 39% avoid sex . . . so 61% don’t?
3. 31% wash their hands more often.
4. 17% would cancel a date, so they didn’t have to deal with it.
5. 16% avoid sleeping in the same bed together.