December 15, 2015
Attending your company’s Christmas party? Have fun, watch your booze intake, especially around your boss and if you hear any of the things on this list, bail!
- So this year, your Christmas bonus is: The freedom to look for another job!
- I don’t care what the company policy on sexual harassment says, I’m wearing my mistletoe belt buckle because it’s hilarious and everybody loves it!
- This year, all the food is Michelle Obama-approved!
- Is Bill Cosby the best choice to serve eggnog?
- So . . . is everyone cool with getting their year-end bonus in Camel Cash?
- The food was prepared exclusively by Chipotle employees with the stomach flu.
- You brought your wife. I brought my husband. Let’s behave.
- Don’t look now, but the IT guy is wasted and standing under the mistletoe, leering at you.
- Well, I’m your boss and tonight you’ll get to see why they say I put the “bone” in bonus!
- We’re skipping the White Elephant gift exchange because the word “White” has been deemed racially insensitive.