If you’re trying to set up a date for Valentine’s Day with someone you just recently started talking to or dating, here are five date ideas that won’t make things awkward . . .
- Karaoke. You don’t even need to SING . . . just going to watch other people make fools of themselves is going to be a good night. And after awhile if you’re feelin’ it, you could always do a duet together.
- A museum. It’s good because it gives you the option to talk to each other a bunch, but doesn’t force it.
- A comedy club. Again, you’re not forced to interact the whole time, and it’s a good opportunity to see if your senses of humor match up before going on another date.
- Bowling or ice skating. It’s casual, and it leaves the door open for some physical contact.
- An arcade. It’s playful and competitive, and it might remind you of some fun childhood memories you can share.