What's Hot
Scott Bradley Post-Modern Jukebox Winners

Scott Bradley Post-Modern Jukebox Winners

Congratulations to the following for winning tickets to see Scott Bradley’s Post-Modern Jukebox at the Williamsport Community Arts Center on Thursday, October 25th: Deneen C. of Snowshoe Keith S. of Johnstown Brandy T. of Julian Sharon D. of State College

Toto Doesn’t Understand Why “Africa” is So Hot Right Now

Toto Doesn’t Understand Why “Africa” is So Hot Right Now

WEEZER made TOTO’s “Africa” hot again.  And it’s STILL on fire.  A music venue in the U.K. just announced it’s going to play the song on a continuous loop from 11:00 P.M. to 4:00 A.M. on November 30th.     Toto’s STEVE LUKATHER doesn’t get it.  He Tweeted, quote, “This could be worse than waterboarding !!  lol.  I mean WTF is…

It Seems Like There Are a lot Selfies Because There Are

It Seems Like There Are a lot Selfies Because There Are

A new survey shows that 63% of people take selfies. The other 37% are your grandparents that don’t know how to use the forward facing camera.   Selfie Survey – 14% of people snap selfies ‘somewhat often’ while 8% snap them ‘very often’. – 36% of people say selfies are narcissistic – 36% of people…

Top 9 reasons weight is gained in a relationship:

Top 9 reasons weight is gained in a relationship:

1. We ate out a lot (41%) 2. Adopted a less active lifestyle (34%) 3. Staying in, ordering take-out/cooking at home while drinking together (30%) 4. Stopped exercising as much to spend more time together (30%) 5. We love to try new food and restaurants together (29%) 6. Started a family (27%) 7. Less motivation…

PSU vs Ohio State Programming

PSU vs Ohio State Programming

State College’s ESPN Radio 1450 is your home for information and analysis for Saturday’s Penn State vs Ohio State game.   Tuesday – 12:30pm – James Franklin Press Conference Thursday – 6pm – Penn State Coaches Show featuring James Franklin Friday – 1pm Sports Talk with Steve Jones LIVE from The Tavern Friday – 4pm…

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Pre-Sale

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Pre-Sale

Tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra officially go on sale tomorrow at 10am, but you can buy them early here with our special pre-sale until 10pm tonight! Don’t forget to use the special code: RADIO